Our patient-centered Health Care Client is looking to hire a Senior Brand Designer to help craft compelling, engaging creative that drives Enterprise prospects to select their company as their digital clinic for back and joint care. The Sr. Brand Designer will help with an entire re-brand of their new identity system. Ideally, you geek out on data as well as design, and you're eager to optimize toward higher performance. As part of their
growing Creative Team, they're looking for someone who can toggle between senior designer, out of the box thinker, creative problem solver, and user advocate.
**This role is 40 hours a week for a 3 month contract, flexible on time zone you work in**
- Work with content strategists and creative leadership to concept, develop, iterate, and share out creative work with stakeholders and partners.
- Build, contribute, and advance the rebrand of their new initiatives.
- Be an active participant in creative kick-off meetings and reviews.
- Implement feedback that pushes the work forward while also making recommendations
on strong design directions and decisions.
- Build digital and print assets for various channels like landing pages, videos, sales
enablement, direct mail, presentation decks and much more.
- Organize, add new components and maintain brand guidelines.
- 5+ years of design experience; preferable in-house, agency or startup environment focused
- Ability to present your ideas and work with clarity and passion while demonstrating how the
creative strategically answers the brief.
- Good understanding and comfort with common creative tools like Adobe Creative Cloud,
Figma, Google Docs and Slides.
- Marq (formally Lucid Press) experience is a BONUS.
- Experience designing in print AND digital design best practices.
- Experience building out systems like templates or modular systems.
- Able to deliver clear and timely design solutions based on feedback, deadlines, and project
NICE TO HAVE:
- Ability to put together visual storyboards
- Digital video branding experience