FANTASTIC SENIOR MARKETING CONTENT STRATEGIST OPPORTUNITY
Our client, a boutique investment management firm that specializes in working with insurance companies to build tailored solutions to help with their growth, is hiring a Senior Marketing Content Strategist who will create effective and persuasive marketing copy for their brand, including life insurance and annuity products, websites, digital marketing efforts, presentations, and other external and internal marketing communications. This role will work closely with the Sales teams to formulate marketing campaigns and create technical content for supporting marketing materials. The strategist will also develop corporate editorial guidelines and handle public relations communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and execute marketing initiatives aligned with sales and corporate goals.
• Write impactful and innovative print and digital promotional pieces for a multitude of diverse life insurance and annuity related projects with a clear and consistent brand voice.
• Collaborate with applicable stakeholders on a diverse scale of marketing projects for various audiences, including insurance agents, financial advisors, policy holders and the public.
• Direct the development and distribution of marketing materials by promoting the company and develop materials to help drive new advisory channel growth.
• Apply various writing styles to develop thought-provoking copy for different market segments and media types, including SEO-enriched website copy, marketing e-mails, videos, ads, brochures, flyers, training
• Ensure accuracy of product information, revising as needed, including proper disclosures.
• File advertising reviews for compliance approval. Maintain files of marketing materials, documentation and approvals. Handle marketing material audits with care and attention to detail.
• Understand and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality controls;interacts with team members on priority changes and status updates.
• Create and coordinate PR communications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Public Relations, English, Finance or relevant field
• 5+ years of professional writing experience
• 6+ years of experience with life insurance and annuities
• Life & Annuity License (helpful)
• FLMI, CLU, CIC, CFP, ChFC or comparable industry designation (preferred)
• Must be able to follow brand guidelines for several brands simultaneously
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Demonstrates creative abilities, including a sharp sense of composition and typography to achieve desired promotional impact in all communications.
• Thorough understanding of print and electronic media requirements and the ability to develop appropriate materials for the intended media.
• Possess initiative to do research to get answers, solve problems, and meet demanding deadlines.
• Must be an open and active communicator and feel confident voicing concerns about project timelines, completion dates, and ability to complete tasks.