Aquent has an EXCITING opportunity for a UX Researcher.
While this position is 100% Remote, it will be required that you are able to work Eastern Time Zone hours on a daily basis (9:00 AM ET - 5:00 PM ET).
To be considered for this role:
- You must currently reside in the United States
- You are authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship of any kind during the duration of the assignment
- You can showcase your skills thru case studies and/or online portfolio
- Oversee design and administration of usability studies on a wide range of websites and mobile apps
- Attend research intake meetings with a variety of stakeholders and help guide discussions surrounding appropriate UX research methods to achieve business and design goals.
- Identify and implement a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods for getting input and feedback from customers including remote-unmoderated and moderated studies, and others as appropriate.
- Oversee all phases of usability test preparation including screening criteria and test script development
- Present research findings with actionable recommendations to a variety of internal stakeholders.
- Help maintain and grow research knowledge repository
- Demonstrate an appetite for inclusion and have a working knowledge of design for accessibility
- Deliver cross-platform/device experiences with impeccable attention to detail (including annotated speciﬁcations for your Developer friends, when needed).
- Understand current technology and how it can be a facilitator of an end-user’s desired experience, maintaining an awareness of applicable, emerging trends.
- Deliver clear, strong design work that adheres to existing brand guidelines and design language.
- Comfort with working fast and taking iterative feedback with an open and rational mindset.
- Communicate the structure, logic, ﬂow and navigation of interactive ideas through clear, compelling visuals and also via dynamic, interactive prototypes.
- 7+ years’ experience in UX Design, User Experience Research and/or related fields, with at least 2 years’ experience each in design and research.
- UX/interaction design (more than graphic design) and research,
- Figma, Sketch / InVision, UserZoom / Usertesting.com experience,
- Hands on experience with conducting user research end-to-end – recruiting, planning, executing, analyzing, and reporting,
- Working within agile team – SAFe a plus
- Evidence of being self-directed and able to work independently with minimal oversight
- At least 2+ years in UX design and 2+ years in UX or market research with 7+ years of experience total in both
- Work samples or portfolio needed (Provide Links or attach with resume)
- Bachelor’s degree in Usability, Human Factors, HCI, Psychology or additionally relevant field
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.