Our grocery delivery client is looking to bring on a Senior Marketing Designer to add to the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team. This team drives activation, engagement, and conversion. As Senior Marketing Designer, your role is crucial in pushing the creative expression of our digital emails and other communication methods.
You’ll be joining a growing team that supports growing the brand and creative expression, helping to create compelling email designs and visuals for the brand and retail partnerships. You’ll join a team of designers and writers to ensure the digital communications are exceptionally designed, on-brand, and on-strategy.
** 3 - 6 month contract with potential to extend. 40 hours a week. MUST WORK PST HOURS **
- Design CRM emails for the brand, customers, shoppers, retail partners, and promotions
- Create high-quality work that’s on-brand and on-strategy across all CRM channels
- Develop new email templates and design concepts as needed for growth
- Partner closely with managers and creative writers to understand strategy, business goals, timelines, planning, to inform your designs from concept to execution
- Present creative concepts and designs to cross-functional teams for review and concept ideation
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners through the implementation phase to realize design vision
- 4+ years experience working on in-house creative team, creative agency, or similar
- Strong visual portfolio and demonstrated experience of designing for emails and digital communications
- Strong meticulous sense of detail for design craft and execution across typography, color, composition, layout, and illustration work
- Demonstrates the ability to work confidently and build trusted partnerships on teams of designers, writers, developers, program managers, creative and marketing directors
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Experience and knowledge working in Adobe Creative Suite and familiarity with Figma