Our client (a gaming publisher who specializes in fantasy and science fiction themes), is looking to bring on a Senior level UX/UI Designer to join a team of creatives collectively working on a website rebuild.
Work closely with game and product designers as well as engineers to support teams in a hands on website rebuild.
Collaborate with designers focused on the web experiences to ensure a cohesive user experience across their entire website
Own the end-to-end website redesign development process, to prioritize multiple assignments, present work to internal stakeholders, and deliver killer creative under deadline.
Add some static graphic visuals to the site to elevate its design.
- 5+ years of ux/ui design experience
- Expertise in the latest design tools and technology cross platform
- Experience designing in Figma and Adobe CC
- Great communication skills with designers and non-designers alike, and can effectively articulate what problems you’re solving for and your design decisions
- Experience validating concepts and mock ups
- Digital story telling experience. Taking information and translating it into a digital story.
- An ability to think at a high level about design strategy and vision, while recognizing how your work impacts it
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Frequent role-playing games
- Experience designing for consumers at a large scale