Aquent has an EXCITING opporutunity for a UX Writer/Content Strategist.
While this position is 100% Remote, it will be expected that you are able to work Eastern Time Zone hours on a daily basis.
To be considered for this position:
- You must be fully authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship of any kind during the length of the assignment.
- You must be able to showcase your work and process thru a portfolio and/or case studies.
• Execute on content strategy for our audience in support of larger organizational goals and objectives
• Ensure your content uses the proper voice and tone
• Work with the product management, design and research teams team to source or create the right content to educate, motivate and empower users
• Collaborate with our UX researchers and analytics teams to understand user behaviors and uncover new opportunities for engagement
• Collaborate with our Accessibility team to design a content experience that meets WCAG guidelines
• Provide content of varying fidelity to our product designers to facilitate iterative design
• Collaborate with the marketing team to create a seamless experience for users between products and contexts
• Produce documentation that facilitates publishing or content implementation, such as copy decks, messaging frameworks or content models
• Contribute to product strategy and enhancement road mapping
• Think about the design and functionality behind content with a focus on how to serve the audience the right information at the right time
• Author content in our publishing tools
• Collaborate with the content strategy team to evolve our product content style guide
• Support our design system team by providing content guidelines for components and patterns as needed
• 5+ years as a UX Writer, Content Designer, or Content Strategist on digital products and services
• At least 4 years working at the enterprise level or a large organization (health care experience is a plus, but not required)
• Authoring in content management systems
• Working knowledge of taxonomy and metadata strategy as a means of enabling personalization, targeting and information management
• Working knowledge of user experience best practices
• A passion for language, and demonstrated ability to influence audiences and promote behavior change
• Creating clear, concise and compelling content
• Fusing brand voice into personalized or segment-driven content
• Demonstration of exceptional writing, editing and research skills, as well as relentless attention to detail
• Know-how when it comes to the complexity of cross-functional collaboration at enterprise scale
• Working in an Agile environment (working in SAFe would be a bonus, but isn’t required)
• Creating design or content documentation (annotated wireframes, copy decks, content models, page tables, etc.)