Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, advertising or comunications.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail required
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Health insurance or Medicare/Medicaid marketing experience preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, or equivalent discipline preferred
Skills and Experience:
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- TIME MANAGEMENT
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.