Hours: 30-40 hours/week
Our client is a Fortune 200 company seeking a talented digital designer to assist their team!
This role will be an ongoing temporary assignment for a designer with UX/UI experience working with stakeholders and collaborating with team members on several website redesigns.
- Work with content managers, copy writers, and digital managers on website redesign and other external-facing digital work.
- Collaborate and strategize with stakeholders and external agencies during design process.
- Provide quality UX/UI designs, wireframes, and digital designs.
- Strong experience in digital and UX/UI design and wireframing for customer-facing web pages.
- Comfort engaging with multiple team members and stakeholders to provide strategy, constructive feedback, and input at all stages of the process.
- Need strong experience in: Photoshop, InDesign, Figma, Visio, and ideally, Sitecore.
You will want to read this fine print. Part of our mission is to take care of you, so we offer the best benefits. Unlike other staffing companies, we provide talent with the same benefits that our CEO gets. This includes:
- A choice of three major medical plans (including vision coverage) plus dental insurance
- Paid sick leave for all hourly talent in the U.S. and Canada
- 401(k) with a match and immediate vesting
- Exclusive employee discounts through Promo Code: Aquent
- Access to hundreds of professional development courses through Aquent Gymnasium
- And much more
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives.
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards!
LEARN MORE HERE: