*This is a full-time, remote role and our client can only hire in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Utah and Washington.
As the Senior Product Manager dedicated to an Ad Intelligence product, you are ultimately responsible for the product’s success. You will need to understand different segments of customer needs, drive the roadmap, define user experiences, partner with engineering for development, oversee smooth go-to-market launches, and track success metrics.
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for creating the product vision, strategy, design, and execution of the Ad Intelligence product within the platform
- You will work closely with partners across engineering, design, product marketing, and commercial teams to deliver products that help app advertisers inform their mobile ad strategies with incredible insights
- You will work regularly and closely with our fast-growing product management team, and provide thought leadership on how our advertising data can most effectively sit alongside our other industry-leading insights
- You will own backlog grooming and prioritization for your product portfolio while collaborating with stakeholders
Who You Are
- You have a proven track record in product management with a focus on data analytics and advertising
- You are user focused. You dive headfirst into understanding the needs of marketers and build products driven by data.
- You've owned product strategy, end to end delivery, and communicated results to senior leadership
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment