This is a part-time hybrid role in Carlsbad.
Pay Range: $50/hr - $60/hr
Looking for a part-time (20hrs/week) Internal Communications Specialist. The Internal Communications Specialist will work with a leader in the pharmaceutical space, and provide strategic and written support for the internal team.
The Internal Communication Writer's Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Provide writing support for internal assets like newsletter and the intranet.
- Initiate your own strategies to engage the internal team.
- The Internal Communications Writer will interview internal stakeholders for content.
- Track analytics on how all content performs and optimize.
- Experience in employee engagement and events.
- Change Management would be a strong skillset to have for this role.
- Be able to present and stay organized.
- Experience in the microsoft suite and in-depth knowledge tool.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in internal communications is required.
You will want to read this fine print. Part of our mission is to take care of you, so we offer the best benefits. Unlike other staffing companies, we provide talent with the same benefits that our CEO gets. This includes:
- A choice of three major medical plans (including vision coverage) plus dental insurance
- Paid sick leave for all hourly talent in the U.S. and Canada
- 401(k) with a match and immediate vesting
- Exclusive employee discounts through Promo Code: Aquent
- Access to hundreds of professional development courses through Aquent Gymnasium
- And much more
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives.
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards!
LEARN MORE HERE: http://aquent.com/rewards/