EXCITING REMOTE ACCOUNT MANAGER OPPORTUNITY
Our client, a growing integrated marketing company, is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated ACCOUNT MANAGER to remotely support clients out of their Princeton, NJ office. The ideal candidate is a team-oriented person who thrives on cultivating strong, long-lasting client relationships and understands the complexities and rapid pace of the ad agency business. This role is expected to develop an in-depth understanding of the clients’ business, their needs, and relevant business trends impacting their industries. The Account Manager must be able to anticipate needs, be influential without authority, and consistently upsell and cross-sell agency’s portfolio of services.
A Day in the Life of:
• Work with clients to uncover business needs and objective; Collaborate with Account Director to build appropriate strategies, and ensure deliverables are met on time and within budget
• Assist in developing, evaluating, and reporting on client projects
• Handle all account planning, budgeting, and billing as related to accounts
• Identify opportunities for growth and improvement within existing channels
• Create and deliver presentations that convey agency's vision and capabilities
• Manage a small cross-functional account team
• Provide “real-time” developmental feedback to team members for immediate and future growth
• Communicate clients’ goals, assignments, briefs, and status updates to internal teams
• Regularly evaluate and refine internal processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness for both agency and client
• Work closely with senior creative leadership to produce all strategic work
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or relevant, equivalent experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in ad agency environments, with at least 3+ years in an account executive (AE) or senior account executive (SAE) capacity; Agency experience is a MUST. No client-side experience needed.
• Proven experience managing integrated campaigns for demanding national clients, inclusive of traditional and digital (TV, OLV, social, display, audio, OOH, consumer promotions)
• Experience with CPG and/or Consumer Healthcare/OTC verticals highly desired
• Strong data gathering, storytelling, and analytical skills
• Use/familiarity with project management software such as Basecamp, Jira, MS Project
• Systems & Software: MS Office expert, Keynote, Adobe creative suite, WebEx, and other file sharing software.