A top-notch full-service agency is looking to hire a Senior Brand Strategist on a full-time basis. Ideal candidate can work 2 days/week in either San Diego or Austin but also open to 100% remote. MUST have traditional brand planning experience at an agency.
- Conduct primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative research.
- Take a leadership role in discovering and articulating differentiating customer insights and translate them for creative briefing documents.
- Inspire creative teams throughout the creative development process.
- Work across agency departments to bring innovative strategies to life.
- Develop strategic rationale to support client buy-in to agency work.
- Support the identification and generation of new business and revenue opportunities.
- Serve as a thought leader and subject matter expert within the agency, with clients, and within the industry at large.
- Provide input on channel plan development.
- Reports to the Head of Strategy.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience as a brand planner/strategist at top agencies.
- Ability to synthesize information from various sources to create an actionable point of view.
- Ability to craft and present strategic presentations.
- Advanced understanding of integrated marketing principles including digital, direct, and traditional marketing.
- Highly resourceful, with strong research skills and a working knowledge of marketing analytics.
- Ability to work in a flexible, dynamic and fast-paced environment; managing multiple projects and accounts concurrently.