Senior account management and direction. Proactive accountability for all aspects of day-to-day service, quality and standards, stakeholder relationships, consultancy, problem solving & risk mitigation for assigned clients.
- Proactively accountable for the whole service and relationship for assigned clients, including the quality of all work provided and client satisfaction.
- Senior stakeholder management, consultancy and challenge; including facilitating senior stakeholder meetings, workshops, video conferences and calls.
- Constant collaboration with internal colleagues and subject-matter experts to provide the highest standard of service, ensuring the full scope of our expertise is represented and all opportunities are explored.
- Gain senior client stakeholder respect – our clients should want to hear what you have to say.
- Primary responsibility of managing and working with key client stakeholders
- Working with the Account Manager to guide project and campaign planning and oversight, ensuring alignment to overarching strategy.
- Supporting communication ROI – measurement, learnings, analytics and insights.
- Commercial client profitability, recoverability and growth.
- Problem solving and risk mitigation – client & internal.
- Ideally have experience communicating U.S. benefits to a diverse audience, although not required
- Build strong relationships (internal and external) that enable effective, proactive consulting with clients in relation to their communication challenges and business strategy.
- Become a trusted partner to client stakeholders, building a reputation as their ‘go to’ communication expert and encouraging business referrals to wider communication opportunities.
- Mitigate conflicts by proactively seeking outcomes that are acceptable to all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate influence and professionalism internally amongst colleagues, positively representing the business and its culture, and stepping up to provide senior support and leadership for the wider team when required.
- Ensure the Governance within client teams, leading by example and championing our processes, holding appropriate members of project teams accountable.
- Ensure timely completion and quality of all status reports, timing plans and contact reports produced by the appropriate team members on your clients’ projects.
· Accurately record all chargeable and non-chargeable time.
- Ensure accurate and timely management of critical business tools as well as overseeing the invoicing process.
- Support the development of clients’ yearly client development plans.
- Ensure the profitable growth of the business by identifying and proactively developing opportunities to secure additional revenue from existing clients and new client relationships.
- Contribute to the preparation, drafting and delivery of proposals and presentations for use in new business and marketing opportunities.
- Proactively develop client case studies and secure testimonials.
- Develop and maintain industry and proposition knowledge in required areas.
- Degree in a relevant field (i.e. communications, media, marketing, public relations) and/or professional qualification in a relevant field desirable.
- Industry awareness, knowledge and technical understanding.
- Consultancy or agency background strongly desired.
- Demonstrable track record of working directly with senior stakeholders, including Board level executives and having sole responsibility for managing complex client accounts.
- Service orientated: outstanding customer service, ability to translate client needs, demonstrates commerciality in their actions, management of expectations, developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Excellent organization skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Core consulting skills in communication and project implementation, including: proactivity, questioning, listening and taking a collaborative/partnership approach with clients (not order-taking).
- Ability to work under pressure, solve problems and develop workable solutions.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail in all areas of work, including ability to produce high standards of documentation.
- Confidence to challenge and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders when required.
- Able to deal with change in a positive way.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and computing skills.
- Creative and technical copywriting and copy-editing.
- Experience of proofreading.
- Basic presentation preparation and delivery.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.