Our restaurant Saas, research, and analysis client client is looking for a UX/UI Designer to revolutionize the visual experience for the new technology solutions. Working closely with a VP of Product and engineering, this role will participate in the collection, assessment, prioritization, and definition of improvement ideas, and work with the product team to ensure new features and analytics provide a visually appealing experience with the user persona in mind. You will need to understand how to collaborate with product and engineers to create analytics reporting that tells a story of the data to the various users of the solutions. Thinking of creative ways to provide context, scale, and importance through visual representation of data will be key to the success of this position. The UIUX designer will work the VP of Product, Product Manager, and Product Owners to create a cohesive experience across the new suite of products.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to deeply understand usability needs, feature requirements, and the experiences of the personas utilizing the client solutions.
- Maintain updated feature wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity feature renderings utilizing Figma.
- Have a “One Team” mentality and be flexible in assisting the marketing team with various additional projects as needed.
- Research customers, competitors, and products to gain insight into industry concepts and data usage.
- Collaborate openly in a cross functional team to understand historical company data context and collect feedback of internal knowledge
- Ensure that requirements are understood thoroughly for each feature design by working with Product Management and Product Owners.
- Create and maintain usability documentation and component-based designs
- Think beyond the current product scope and surface business growth cases to the internal stakeholders
Experience / Skills
- 2-5 years in UX/UI design for a SaaS organization
- Strong experience in data visualization and analytics
- Familiarity with UI design tools such as Figma, Axure, or InVision
- Familiarity with Agile Development process and tools such as Jira, Rally, and Azure DevOps
- Proficiency in data-driven analytics visualization utilizing tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the hospitality or hospitality software preferred