Our media client is looking for an Influencer Campaign Marketer to join their growing team. This is a full time, fully remote role.
- We want to add a campaign manager to our influencer team whose primary role will be to lead influencer marketing campaigns for a handful of our great clients.
- On our team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting brands like Coca-Cola, Dell Technologies and more! We are a tight-knit team, love to have fun, and take pride in our award-nominated campaigns.
- Research and identify candidates for client influencer campaigns
- Curating influencer rosters that meet target audience demographics using our influencer toolbox
- Develop influencer strategies and campaign execution plans aligned to brand goals
- Lead all influencer/agent communications for assigned campaigns, including negotiations, and contracting
- Foster long-lasting, positive, and authentic relationships with our influencer partners
- Maintain all campaign trackers (project timeline and content trackers)
- Lead client communications regarding campaign execution
- Collaborate and learn from creative teams & paid social amplification teams to optimize influencer campaigns
- Contribute ideas towards campaign strategy and content ideas for influencers to execute
- Support Social Analysts during campaign reporting
Successful Candidates Will Have
- Excellent project management skills
- Effective and quick communication skills, specifically over email
- Experience reviewing contracts and negotiating compensation with agents
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Detail Oriented, specifically if product shipping is involved for a campaign
- Collaborative in nature and confident in stepping up in meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of working experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Influencer projects