Aquent has an EXCITING opportunity for a Copywriter!
This position is 100% remote, and you will be expected to work Eastern Time Zone hours. Please consider this when applying.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4-6 years of experience as a Copywriter in a regulated industry such as insurance, healthcare or finance. You will be working in a collaborative environment and work on a variety of projects (detailed below).
- Execute on content strategy in support of larger organizational goals and objectives
- Ensure content uses the proper voice and tone
- Ensure content is at the appropriate reading level
- Work with the product management and design to source or create the right content to educate, motivate and empower users
- Collaborate with our Accessibility team to design a content experience that meets WCAG guidelines
- Provide content of varying fidelity to our product designers to facilitate iterative design
- Produce documentation that facilitates publishing or content implementation, such as copy decks, messaging frameworks or content models
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy