Our B2C Retail/Delivery client is looking to hire a Project Manager for a 6 month, full time contract with potential to convert. . This individual will be responsible for coordination of project intakes, resourcing Creative Team members (designers and writers) to projects, filing and organizing coordination efforts in Wrike, working closely with Creative Team Senior Program Managers for workstreams and prioritization, and coordinating program timelines. They will manage project timelines and distill all stakeholder feedback, to hold all teams (core and cross-functional) accountable for deliverables, running communications between stakeholders and production team, ensuring creative team and stakeholders have reviewed creative work.
***REMOTE 40 hours a week - MUST WORK PST TIME ZONE***
- Intake the Creative Team’s project request forms, resource, and input the project into Wrike, and track the life-cycle of the project
- Vet all intakes and communicate with requestors across Marketing, Internal, and Product teams to clarify project scope, timings, deliverables
- Read & understand the project creative briefs to determine which Senior Program Manager, designers, and writers are the best fit for the project goals.
- Schedule check-ins or meetings as needed
- Identify and implement process improvement
- Work closely with Senior Program Managers and Executive Creative Director for alignment and prioritization
- Ensure the work is delivered on-time
- Maintain decks for Creative and Leadership Reviews.
- Manage legal reviews and approvals for all project deliverables
- Participate in and facilitate project kick-offs and ideation sessions
- Manage projects with external vendors, contractors, and agencies as needed to support creative deliverables
- 5 + years experience in a similar project managment role
- Experience and expertise working in Wrike program management software
- Background and understanding of developing processes and efficiencies, operational efficiency
- Ability to read and process a creative briefs, ask critical questions that help you find the creative solution
- Experience working at a startup and a larger corporation environment ( well rounded background )
- Tech start up experience - BONUS