Product Marketing Manager
US Marketing - US (Remote)
MUST HAVE Legal/SaaS industry experience
You’ll be part of a fast-growing team focused on providing game-changing technology that empowers lawyers in the digital future. The legal world is making tremendous strides in adopting technology in every aspect and our client is leading the way in dispute resolution and legal collaboration. They have a long history of introducing ground breaking technologies that have changed aspects of legal proceedings across the globe. And it is all made possible by our talented team and our unique ‘racing yacht’ culture. If you like working collaboratively, dare to be different, learn fast and adapt even faster – they want to hear from you.
The marketing team is leading our efforts to cement our cleints position as a globally recognised brand and a leader in the legal technology space. We achieve that by acting as a catalyst to our technology, commercial and services teams. The recent COVID-19 pandemic has been a great accelerant for the adoption of technology within the legal sector. Our client has been at the forefront of modernising litigation and ADR practices in leading law firms including 88% of AmLaw 100 firms, and we are now broadening our offerings to address other areas of legal practice. The Product Marketing Manager is a newly created role that is pivotal to help them deliver our ambitious growth plans in our strategic market – the United States.
This role will be based in the US (remote/flexible). They have offices based in San Francisco and other members of the US team based in various remote locations. The person in this role will report to the Head of Marketing (based in London, UK), while working closely with the regional team in the US as well as colleagues based in the UK HQ.
What you will be doing
▪ Be the essential bridge between our solutions and the market by owning and defining the messaging and positioning and working closely with BD and marketing team members to drive awareness and adoption in the US.
▪ Deeply understand our clients and the value our solutions deliver to them, to help shape our go-to-market efforts and inform the solution roadmap.
▪ Independently driving impactful GTM launch strategies by owning development of audience strategy, value proposition, messaging, positioning, and PR strategies.
▪ Developing research plans to uncover customer insights, to shape our GTM tactics, stay on top of the competitive landscape and feed into the solution planning process.
▪ Working closely with solutions and marketing teams to develop user insights, value propositions and messaging in order to successfully execute go-to-market campaigns.
▪ Own the US BD enablement and empower them with insights, messages, objection handling, presentations and demo frameworks.
▪ Proactively communicate the product vision and roadmap, both internally and externally, to reinforce our leadership position in the market.
▪ Work closely with US demand generation manager to develop key content such as videos, explainers, blog posts, data sheets, white papers brochures and other content to support marketing initiatives to engage our audience.
▪ Interface with product and solution services teams to drive release marketing efforts ensuring that the value and key messages around each release always reaches our audience.
▪ Become the domain expert within disputes and a spokesperson for our dispute offerings. Regularly present at industry meetings, events and webinars. And empower other spokespeople in the business to do the same and amplify our reach.
What we are looking for in you:
▪ You have at least six years’ experience as a product marketer in a B2B software technology and/or services space. Experience in the legal technology industry is essential.
▪ You have a passion for understanding people and technology and how they fit together. A particular interest in legal technology is highly desired.
▪ You are highly analytical; understand how to interpret what the data and information tells us and to use it to shape and develop our GTM strategy and activities.
▪ Listening is not a just a skill, but your key strength and passion and you have a high degree of empathy for your audiences and peers.
▪ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are critical to this role: you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
▪ Your attention to detail is impeccable and are able to coordinate work across multiple teams.
▪ You are a self-starter, play well in a collaborative team environment and make things happen.
▪ You are objectives and outcomes driven and constantly measure and calibrate to ensure plans are on course.
▪ Learning and adapting is your second nature. As environments change and challenges emerge, you find ways to go around or through barriers to get things done.
▪ You don’t need to fit a mould, and these are just the minimum qualifications that will make your profile likely suited to this role. Use it as a guideline, but what will differentiate you and make you likely to land this role is described above.
▪ Experience in legal industry is essential and specifically within litigation or arbitration is a big bonus! ▪ A degree or apprenticeship in law, marketing or business followed by suitable experience. ▪ Fluent in English.
Working with Our Client:
Our client is a global leader in the LegalTech space, creating solutions to drive digital transformation in the legal industry. They are the trusted partner of the world’s leading legal teams, with 4 the world’s largest law firms are using their services.
Our achievements are underpinned by our unique culture and our people are our biggest asset. Working for our cleint, you’ll receive:
▪ 401k contribution.
▪ 21 days annual holidays and flexible working.
▪ Length of service holiday entitlement.
▪ Healthcare, Dental plan and Vision insurance.
▪ Perkbox scheme.
▪ A day of leave to volunteer for charity work or dependent cover.
▪ Accessible and modern office space Equal Opportunities.
Our client is International is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.