This is a remote role, but if you're in San Diego you can come into the office.
Looking for a full-time (40 hrs/week) UI/UX Designer. The UI/X Designer will work with a dynamic marketing agency with big clients such as Microsoft, Sony, Ballas Point, The Mirage Hotel, and more!
The UI/UX Designer's Job Responsibilities:
- Designing roughly 70% web and 30% app experiences.
- Majority of the work will be digitally focused.
- Develop presentations with artifacts/deliverables in a ppt.
- Work on concepitng UI designs.
- Taking feedback from senior designers and running with it.
- Work direclty in Adobe XD and Figma.
- Will work in all Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
You will want to read this fine print. Part of our mission is to take care of you, so we offer the best benefits. Unlike other staffing companies, we provide talent with the same benefits that our CEO gets. This includes:
- A choice of three major medical plans (including vision coverage) plus dental insurance
- Paid sick leave for all hourly talent in the U.S. and Canada
- 401(k) with a match and immediate vesting
- Exclusive employee discounts through Promo Code: Aquent
- Access to hundreds of professional development courses through Aquent Gymnasium
- And much more
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives.
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards!
LEARN MORE HERE: http://aquent.com/rewards/