Our leading financial client is seeking a talented Content Manager!
This Content Manager will be part of the Digital Content Publishing Team. We ensure quality on-time delivery of online content to support the company's strategic priorities. We're responsible for maintaining brand identity and user experience while protecting site availability and function. We offer centralized web content publishing, providing a cost-effective, efficient service that is easy to use. We consult, advise, and build content within our Drupal platform based on best-practices for developing innovative solutions, and share accountability in providing our clients the best possible online experience.
What you'll do:
As a Digital Content Manager, you will assist the team in building content within our Drupal platform delivering on a high-quality web experience, providing value and delight to our clients as well as our business partners. This position ensures that content is consistent, understandable, accessible and that it maintains company standards. You will work collaboratively with others in cross departmental projects and initiatives. You will assess and resolve escalated, client-impacting, production issues at a moment's notice. We are looking for someone who is interested in helping us provide outstanding service and products to our clients, and who is interested in really taking charge of our primary and most visible communication platform.
A strong Digital Content Manager will have experience with "front-end” concepts (how the site looks) and “back-end” systems” (how it works). The environment is fast-paced, high volume and with many moving parts. Attention to detail, prioritizing, and working within deadlines is critical. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, bring an entrepreneurial spirit, and the desire to make a difference. A positive mindset is required. The glass is always half full. Our team appreciates diversity in background, personality and thinking. We strive to work together well and have fun while doing it. We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment.
• Manage web content and projects related to the company's website.
• Write, edit and proofread new content while ensuring that all documents meet established content standards.
• Facilitate publishing content to company websites and work with developers and operations staff to assess and resolve any technical challenges in displaying the content.
• Must have a strong technical background in addition to the creativity required to develop responsive, interesting original content.
• Traditional writing skills and expertise in new media is preferred.