We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team: someone who wants to shape the next generation of creative and production technology and directly help drive innovation across a range of interesting problems in an exciting and dynamic environment. We are a diverse and welcoming team who focus on collaborative and supportive ways of working.
Role & Responsibilities:
As Project Manager you will be critical in tracking the progression of tasks, requests, approvals and documenting closure on a highly-visible, fast paced and complex project, spanning from creative design to technology procurement and implementation.
Some highlights of responsibilities include:
● Serve as a key point of contact for the intake of project related requests, including approvals, provide updates to the project team, assess priority and track detailed schedules and dependencies
● Manage the day-today- operational aspects of project including schedulings, record keeping and task documentation and updates
● Ensure clear reporting of project status including: timeline, milestone tracking, key blockers and issue identification to project team, and prep materials for stakeholder updates
● Prioritize and escalate critical operational tasks, execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements, including maintaining central project documentation, notes and follow-up action items.
● Create workflow diagrams of project processes, including updating records for all vendor and stakeholder working groups and identify opportunities to streamline processes or improve efficiency.
● Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately to optimize security.
● Skilled at shifting gears quickly, exceptional attention to detail, and ability to consolidate information, updates, and action items, while understanding the interconnectivities and priorities between each is critical to success.
● A strong understanding of personal bias and how to mitigate it, and an actively inclusive attitude and process.
● Expertise in project management, ideally with experience in large scale live events, Film or TV production, or within a creative agency where there was a technology component required for execution.
● Experience managing teams to meet expectations for productivity, quality and goal accomplishment.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; highest level of attention to detail and identifying potential issues based on past lessons learned on the project
● Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple tasks and organizing work effectively
● Good meeting facilitation skills and effective team player
● Experience with project management tools, such as Smartsheet or MS Project, 5th Kind and or ZenDesk experience is a plus.
● Must be able to interact successfully with all levels of management and executive leadership.
● Ability to develop and present business concept via Keynote, or design capabilities a plus
● Personal/professional integrity and proven discretion in handling confidential information.
● Ability to work effectively within a rapidly changing organization by influencing others without direct authority for them.
Basic Qualifications and Experience:
● B.S. in a related field is required.
● 4+ years of project management experience on large-scale, complexity and technologically advanced projects
● Previous experience working in a content creation/production environment, on large-scale live events, or equivalent environment.
● BA/BS degree required