Our healthcare Saas client is looking for their next Marketing Project Manager (100% remote) to join their growing team. The MPM will develop, govern, lead, and improve our end-to-end B2B marketing processes. This individual will ensure that we build scalable and repeatable methods for project intake and requirements gathering, project templates and plans, review and approval gates, and overall project management best practices and methods that ensure on-time and high-quality delivery. The MPM must be a strong informal leader, influencing and coordinating across a variety of roles within the marketing team and cross-organization subject matter experts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop intake mechanisms to initiate projects within the marketing team, ensuring all requirements are gathered and documented to enable the marketing team with the correct inputs to develop the tactics.
- Develop project plan templates that are repeatable, scalable, and accurate for various project types.
- Create, manage, and report on marketing portfolios, projects, tasks, sub-tasks, approvals, and overall project delivery health.
- Manage marketing deadlines, durations, turn-around-times, milestones, review and approval gates, and dependencies.
- Lead project status review meetings to ensure compliance across team members and projects.
- Understand marketing priorities across the portfolio of work and continuously adjust dates and priorities for the team executing on the deliverables. Lead conversations that remove barriers and roadblocks to completing the work.
- Continuously refine the backlog of work to keep projects and tactics prioritized and moving through the marketing system.
- Coordinate industry conference and webinar participation including researching sponsorship opportunities, speaking opportunities, and partnering with our warehousing and logistics vendor to manage our exhibit booth and accompanying items.
- Manage external vendors: submit requests for new work, communicate project needs, due dates, deliverables, and dependencies. Route external vendor work for internal reviews and approvals.
- Become the subject matter expert on our internal project management tools and systems (we currently use Hive). Ensure maximizing the capabilities of the PM tools and systems, automating and scaling within these tools wherever possible. Train and educate users on best practices, solicit feedback, and continually optimize the PM systems to enable the marketing team to complete their work with clarity, efficiency, and quality.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5+ years of experience project managing marketing-specific processes and deliverables.
- 3-5+ years working within marketing project management tools and systems (ex: Hive,
Workfront, Asana, or other similar tools).
- Bachelor’s degree, or advanced related work experience.
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus.
- Clear communicator and informal influencer across teams and departments.
- Self-starter who can identify the process gaps and initiate improvements continuously.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Competitive base salaries, full benefits (medical, dental, vision), and company paid
- 401(k) with match and 100% vested on first day of contribution.
- Equity – we offer stock options that are vested over a four-year period.
- A hybrid work model and flexible work schedules.
- Generous Universal Parental Leave.
- 18 PTO days and 18 Paid Holidays.
- 1-week companywide paid shutdown.