Would you like to work for Aquent Studios as a Producer of Webinar Events, who will drive the execution of virtual events? This position is supporting our client on a long term contract as part of a new team we are building. Full time with potential benefits. Remote and when needed on the event site.
You will drive creation of live, recorded, and on-demand events, such as Zoom webinars, live streams, town halls, etc. from a technical and project management perspective. This includes using all types of peripherals such as video, presentations, live streaming, etc. to ensure delivery of a consistent, high-quality, and accessible experience.
The Event Producer develops and maintains virtual event standards and best practices and works closely with colleagues to ensure our client’s events are successful and promoted across the organization and external audiences in the United States, Singapore and India.
- 3+ years at least, related experience organizing, producing, or assisting with online events and/or live streaming productions in a technical capacity.
- Experience delivering virtual events on time and on budget.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot technical issues, propose solutions, and maintain composure and flexibility in stressful, deadline-driven situations.
- Experience with event registration platforms, e.g., Eventbrite
- 3+ years technical experience with webinar platforms, prefer Zoom
- 3+ years managing live or recorded videos in either a digital asset management system or web applications such as YouTube or Facebook.
- Working knowledge of web-based live video production platforms, I.e., Streamyard, Restream.io, or software-based applications such as OBS or Wirecast.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage virtual events production calendar
- Create comprehensive event project plans, including run-of-show documentation
- Conduct regular checkpoints with deliverable owners, including outside technical vendors
- Ensure events are delivered within time and monetary requirements.
- Manage virtual event video assets and metadata on online streaming platforms IBM, Vimeo, YouTube and/or other social streaming platforms, required.
- Escalate risks and challenges appropriately
- Focus on ensuring virtual event accessibility and continuous improvement and integration of accessibility technologies
- Drive all event testing, quality control, and post-event review practices.
- Act as an in-house expert on video streaming options and related technologies, including live video accessibility technology.
- Build processes for repeatability and scalability of events activities.
- Work requires flexible hours including occasional evenings and weekends.