Employee Experience & Communication, we’re much more than emails and home mailers. We’re driving behaviour change at scale for some of the biggest household names on the planet. From high street fashion brands to global tech giants, we find uniquely creative ways to take each workforce and transform it into a force of nature.
Working in true collaboration with one of our largest US clients, we’re building out a dedicated creative team, which means we need amazing creative people.
One of those people is a copywriter.
As a Copywriter, you’ll be coming up with fresh and original concepts to meet a brief across pretty much every channel and media there is, so you’ll need to be flexible, open-minded and able to think on your feet.
You must be able be write engaging headlines and copy that hooks people in, but also love the opportunity to work on long-form copy. You’ll need to be comfortable jumping between different projects all under one brand and tone of voice. Helping to craft messages and stories into meaningful communications – all with a great attention to detail.
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you can play a key role in the new team and would like to be a part of a very exciting, creative brand journey, this is for you.
Join our 150-strong multinational team of passionate employee communicators and start making a difference today.
• Has superior attention to detail, a hatred of typos, and a love of grammar
• A confident verbal communicator who loves to tell stories
• Can craft a headline, short and long copy, and a rousing manifesto
• Relishes the opportunity to write decks and present them to stakeholders
• Has good listening skills
• Ability to interpret, understand and simplify complex briefs
• Can take on board feedback and criticism
• Deliver exceptional copy and implement strategic and conceptual thinking.
• Create and manage original, persuasive and conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences, across a variety of clients.
• Inspire colleagues, clients, and audiences through persuasion and communication.
• Apply storytelling and behaviour science to find opportunities for clients.
• Quickly understand the brand’s tone-of-voice and write compelling, on-brand copy for a variety of audiences and media.
• Challenege and develop the creative output of the Creative Team. Whilst maintaining quality and efficiencies.
• Transform logistical information into timely, informative, and actionable content that’s aligned to our client’s brand’s voice and style guidelines.
• Present and sell your own work, both internally and externally.
• Understand and immerse yourself in the client’s strategic objectives and audience insights.
• Responsible for the creation and production of a high volume of copy, adhering to our in-house KPIs.
• Develop cooperative solutions and cohesive storytelling through partnership with the senior design team.
• Brief and/or review the content of other writers (internal and freelance) as required.
• Carry out duties following internal policies and procedures in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, good governance, and our shared values, in particular, putting clients at the heart of our business.
• Higher Education in Writing, Journalism, Advertising, Humanities or similar.
• Creative and technical copywriting skills.
• Working in a similar agency or in-house.
• Experience mentoring and supporting junior copywriters.
• Experience defining TOV for clients.
• A range of work to show – anything from conceptual to technical to editorial. Ideally with a mix of long and short copy.
• Experience and understanding of how to write copy that drives action.
• Experience and understanding of how to deliver comms in our modern omni-channel world, both physical and digital.
• Experience and understanding in the fundamentals of behavioural psychology.
• Excellent writing and conceptualisation skills and ability to write clear, succinct, persuasive copy.
• Skilled in switching tone of voice.
• Ability and desire to push and be pushed to create outstanding work each and every time.
• Able to demonstrate a clear understanding in the client’s strategic objectives and audience insights.
• Naturally innovative since you will be expected to create solutions for exciting and ambitious ideas for which no interaction paradigm currently exists.
• A flair for narrative and storytelling and an understanding of the role copy plays in supporting wider project and business goals.
• Able to demonstrate curiosity and empathy to understand different audiences and how to adapt tone accordingly.