You will work in close conjunction with the brief owner and other members of the creative team from initial briefing stage, right through to final delivery. This includes, finalising artwork for print and digital media production that resonate with our clients and inspire and change the lives of their people.
You'll need to be able to work in a high-pressure environment. From concept through to final delivery you will be creating the highest quality designed materials for integrated campaigns, social media and digital platforms with the highest levels of attention to detail and brand integrity. You’ll preferably have brand, advertising, marketing and digital experience with strong print and artworking skills, and be able to manage various projects at one time. Having a strong understanding and versatile approach to layout is key. Technical specs like character and paragraph styles, file handling and keyboard shortcuts are your second language.
Every business knows that a passionate workforce is infinitely more productive than one packed with people counting down the seconds from nine to five. But how do you get employees genuinely fired up about work? Well, that’s where we come in. And we’re pretty damn good at it as well. But if you think that employee happiness is all bean bags and beer fridges, stop reading and move on. This role isn’t for you.
Employee Experience & Communication, we’re much more than emails and home mailers. We’re driving behaviour change at scale for some of the biggest household names on the planet. From high street fashion brands to global tech giants, we find creative ways to take each unique workforce and transform it into a force of nature.
Could you launch a mental health campaign for the world’s biggest sportswear brand? Do you have what it takes to change perceptions about energy companies? Have you got the persuasive power to convert millennials from frivolous consumers to long-term savers?
If you don’t think you can but know you can, then we want to hear from you.
Do we need you to help us engage, motivate and inspire our clients’ people, as we have done for more than 20 years? No, no we don’t. We’re on the hunt for fresh perspectives and new ideas to revolutionise the way we reach over 10 million people every single year. Join our 150-strong multinational team of passionate employee communicators and start making a difference today.
• Responsible for delivering high quality production-ready final creative artwork and designs in-line with client’s brand guidelines.
• An expert at the technical elements of creative artworking, with a high level of knowledge and experience of print and digital processes.
• Problem solving skills, finding creative ways to solve briefs.
• Input into and implement the processes and ways of working.
• Help define standard methodologies.
• Creating mock-ups where necessary, and delivery accurate and error-free artwork through working closely with the creative team.
• Ensuring work delivered to brand standards - retouching and colour correcting images.
• Liaising with printers/suppliers (as required) to deliver client work.
• Always manages workload and priorities well. Resilient and can deliver well, even under pressure.
• Regularly and accurately completes administrative processes like timesheets, eLearning and yearly goals
• Takes full ownership and accountability of a client’s work and raises potential issues before they become problems.
• Carry out duties following internal policies and procedures in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, good governance and our shared values, in particular, putting clients at the heart of our business.
• Hons Degree in Art & Design/ Advertising/ Communications or relevant industry experience
• Expert level of competency in all production software and systems including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat). Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and PowerPoint.
• Good understanding of digital best practice and user experience.
• Experience in designing for web accessible output (WCAG) a plus
• Essential 3-5+ years of relevant experience: working in a similar role in an agency or in-house studio, ideally in a professional services firm.
• Multitasking: time and project management skills – we're looking for candidates with experience of working on multiple projects, working under pressure, often to tight deadlines and able to prioritise work. While working on multiple projects they must be organised, efficient and show persistence and resourcefulness in the face of obstacles.
• Demonstrates a deep understanding of composition, colour, typography and image selection.
• Attention to detail – we’re looking for a highly diligent candidate who has an excellent focus on quality and attention to detail.
• Can take direction and interpret feedback.
• Can interpret and apply brand guidelines accurately, make recommendations when faced with new applications.
• Be proactively minded with a passion for self-development
We believe diversity matters and want to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, race or disability.
Must have the Right to Work in the United States.
AJG Competencies Please tick most relevant Competency
• Understands the client
• Conflict management
Innovation & Resourcefulness
• Drive for results
Teamwork & Interpersonal Skills
• Managing teams
• Business Acumen
• Functional Excellence
• Integrity and trust
• Vision and strategy
• Change management
• Develops talent