An innovative health tech company is looking for a Sr Product Marketing Manager to join its growing team. In this role, you will develop and lead the go-to-market strategies, key messages, value propositions, campaigns, and tactics that effectively demonstrate how the company's products deliver on buyer needs and solve their problems. 100% remote.
- Develop a deep understanding of B2B healthcare buyer problems and needs and create, measure, and refine market-specific (Medicare, Medicaid, ACA, Commercial) product positioning across buyer personas within healthcare payer and provider systems.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative tools and frameworks (eg: buyer personas, customer journey mapping, analytics/reporting, user studies, etc.) to generate insights for how to best position key messages to buyers.
- Partner with product leadership to create a go-to-market strategy and roadmap for product releases, enhancements, and new market offerings.
- Train Sales, Client Services, and other internal teams on how to effectively position the product offerings and solutions to current clients and prospective clients.
- Develop the requirements and inputs needed for creative briefs and present this information so that the marketing creative team members execute against a set framework for all new
- tactical needs.
- Develop product-focused content needs such as blogs, case studies, landing pages, sell sheets, web pages, social campaigns, and other tactics to reach the target audience.
- Define, develop and roll-out the product launch plan, spelling out every stage of the marketing process and who is responsible at each point.
- Develop go-to-market materials and messaging, including sales readiness documentation, key messages, and co-lead product launch meetings with product leadership.
- 4+ years of experience within product marketing.
- 3+ years informal and/or formal leadership within a marketing team.
- 2+ years of healthcare industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, or advanced related work experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset.
- Clear communicator and influencer across teams and departments.
- User-centered, data-driven, test-and-learn approach.