Vitamin T's job site client is looking for a TEMPORARY, FT, FULLY REMOTE UX Designer to join their journey to create a personal and empowering search experience that matches job seekers with relevant opportunities and helps them discover new possibilities. They have a fast-moving, data-driven UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Their teams work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Singapore and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face everyday.
- Design the UIs and flows for new and existing mobile products and features
- Collaborate with UX team members, product managers, and engineers
- Validate your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or through qualitative research (either yourself or working with a UX researcher)
- Refine other people’s ideas and come up with your own
Who You Are
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline
- 2-3+ years professional experience working in product user experience
- Knowledgeable in both generative and evaluative UX research and experience working in a startup environment with a focus on speed to ship
- Experience with mobile-first experiences and design systems, with a demonstrated ability to think through end-to-end solutions with a strong user-centered approach
- Skilled in interaction and visual design and able to autonomously and continually improve the quality of our products
About Our Client:
Our client's UX team is a multidisciplinary team of interaction, visual, and brand designers, content strategists, writers, researchers, and design technologists. They collaborate with Product Managers, Engineering, and partner design disciplines to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, the team is expected to deliver results and to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
What’s in it for you
- Join a thriving design organization of close to 500 designers. Our client understands the value of design, and they invest in resources and professional development. Their designers have direct influence over product strategy and roadmaps.
- Learn about data-driven design, with the opportunities to use quantitative and qualitative methods to find what is most valuable for our users. Experimentation and testing are embedded in our culture.
- “We help people get jobs.” Make a real-world impact at a global and mission-driven organization; they prioritize the experience of job seekers above all else.
- Work closely with incredibly talented individuals across all disciplines of UX: design, writing, development, and research.
- They value work/life balance, autonomy and independence. You're trusted to get work done in the way that works best for you and your team.