Our NYC based cybersecurity software client is looking for a remote, part-time Marketing Designer to support their team ASAP:
Start = ASAP
Duration = ongoing freelance, approx 6 months
Remote, East Coast hours with some flexibility, 15-20 hours per week
Marketing Designer (Part-Time)
We are seeking a part-time marketing designer (est. 15-20 hours a week) to partner with our internal Brand & Creative team. In this role, you’ll design a range of high-quality, eye-catching marketing materials, including, but not limited to, collateral (whitepapers, datasheets, case studies), social media assets, trade show booths, presentations, emails, landing pages, and brand assets.
This role will have a heavy emphasis on layout design and production support. The right candidate will have a sharp design aesthetic, a passion for pixel perfect design, and a strategic, thoughtful approach to visual hierarchy and layout.
This role is fully remote and will require you to provide your own workspace and equipment.
• Design materials for online and offline marketing (including digital & print ads, trade show booths, presentations, illustrations, whitepapers, infographics, and more)
• Accurately and consistently represent our brand across all digital and print materials
• Deliver design projects on time and proactively communicate status, roadblocks, and questions throughout the process
• Collaborate via Zoom and in project management tools with our brand, design, product marketing, and HR teams and stakeholders
• 3+ years experience in a design role, preferably in the B2B technology sector (freelance or in-house)
• Proven track record of delivering high-quality design projects, with an exceptional public-facing portfolio
• Ability to take ownership and succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven organization
• Stellar craftsmanship and attention to detail, with a strong sense of visual hierarchy, layout, and readability
• Confidence working within brand guidelines and templates, but also in making design decisions based on specific layouts and projects
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), PowerPoint
• Bonus: experience with Figma, illustration skills for iconography and graphic creation