This position is work from home and open to virtual candidates within the US.
Our Fortune 50 client is seeking a experienced Sr. Content Strategist to join their Experience Design (XD) team. In this consultant role, you will focus on Content Experience and help create end-to-end experiences that meet customer needs and business goals. Assigned to the OmniChannel Communications team, you will be passionate about creating mulit-channel product and engagement communications. You will seek a deep understanding of how the business works, what the customer segments are they serve, and the guidelines that govern the work. You'll partner with the Experience Design team (including UX Design, Research, Analytics, and Operations) to define strategy, and produce customer-centered content across channels.
Note: This role is ideal for someone with solid content strategy experience as well as hands on content authoring experience in multiple channels.
- Write/edit content and create communication strategies that set a consistent tone across all communication channels (ie Voice, Text, Email, Automated Messaging, Chat, Push Notifications, Print)
- Partner with Research to understand user behavior and adapt content accordingly.
- Think strategically about how content scales across channels and devices to create a holistic experience across touch points
- Lead content activities and initiatives on cross-functional teams
- Contribute to content models, style guides, patterns, and information architecture
- Develop accessible messaging consistent with “A11y guidelines” with a focus on health literacy.
- Advocate for content strategy and design thinking throughout the broader organization
Desired Candidates wil bring:
- A portfolio of relevant work samples to review (required)
- 5+ years creating content for digital channels
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and have excellent time management.
- Solid experience working with various content creation/management tools (spreadsheets, JIRA, Confluence, Figma, etc).
- Multi-channel experience crafting copy and strategy – (Text, Voice, Email, Print, AOM, IVR etc)
- Knowledge of Journey Mapping and the role it plays in content creation.
- Experience working and collaborating cross-functionally with other content strategists, designers, technology, production, etc., to create consistent user experiences.
- Demonstrate ability to create, implement, and maintain content standards across an organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines.
- Bachelor's degree
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.