Our innovative grocery delivery client is looking to hire a Senior Level Project Manager to support projects for the CRM team. Your role will be to move projects along the process from intake, to leadership and legal approval, followed by shipping to stakeholders.
- Co-manage CRM projects (Email, Push Notifications, Site Assets), up to 40 projects per week.
- Intake the marketing project request forms, resource, manage, and track the life-cycle of the project
- Manage project timelines and distill all stakeholder feedback, to hold all teams (core and cross-functional) accountable for deliverables, running communications between stakeholders and production team, ensuring creative team and stakeholders have reviewed creative work.
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders, providing updates on project status and changes
- Setup and maintain projects in Wrike and Drive.
- Maintain decks for Creative and Leadership Reviews.
- Manage legal reviews and approvals for all project deliverables
- Give daily updates on the project process.
- Participate in and facilitate project kick-offs and ideation sessions
- Manage projects with external vendors, contractors, and agencies as needed to support creative deliverables
- 4+ years of experience as a project manager
- Ability to run projects and communications remotely, be on screen often, and shadow virtually as you onboard
- Experience with Wrike (bonus), or other project management tools
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Be able to navigate in a very fast pace and ambiguous environment
- Must be very disciplined with the ability to time manage multiple projects with various expectations
- Advanced experience being a self starter and taking initiative
- Experience working with creative and marketing teams