Skip navigation
#179802

Graphic Designer

Remote
Apply Now

Overview

Graphic Designer

Our retail client is looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer to join the marketing team who loves motion graphics and paid ads.  

About the Team:  
The Marketing team spans many aspects of the business and includes roles in graphic design, social media, and public relations, to name a few. Since the roles with this department are varied, so are the people—in the best way. This team is laser focused on bringing the brand to life through rich storytelling, and they work together to accomplish this across multiple media channels and platforms.

As a Graphic Designer reporting to the Senior Art Director, you will be a dedicated Designer for projects supporting the Creative and Growth teams. About 70% of your time will focus on designing and creatively spearheading one of our fastest-growing channels: paid social ads. The other 30% of your time will focus on supporting design needs for all marketing channels. You love data and incorporating it into your work as much as you love design systems and knowing when to break them. As marketing landscapes are always evolving, you are a forward thinker who gets excited about new challenges, from 3-D try-on filters to concepting video ideas for TikTok. You can concept and execute well-crafted designs in both static and video environments. Strong motion graphics skills - or a willingness to learn quickly - are a must. 

What you’ll do:
70%: Brainstorm and design paid ads that both capture attention and represent our brand in its most beautiful light
30%: Design meaningful and well-crafted work for other marketing channels
Collaborate with art directors, copywriters, strategists and brand managers
Pursue and maintain an exceptional level of craft with the highest design standards and attention to detail, across typography, layout and digital
Generate ideas quickly, to experiment and seek to push creative boundaries
Incorporate data results into your design thinking and presentations of your work
Work collaboratively as a member of the Creative team, focused on functional, delightful and beautiful user experiences across all brand touchpoints
Collaborate with the Senior Art Director on new channel launches (ex. TikTok)
Maintain and improve design templates and brand systems
You are:
Curious, energetic and enthusiastic
Autonomous and self-motivated
Willing to work on anything, no ego
Highly flexible and adaptable to challenges
Able to balance the micro and the macro
Relentlessly driven, always learning–able to soak up knowledge and gain new skills
Collaborative and a team player
Communicative and open-minded
You have:
3+ years of experience in graphic design, e-commerce or advertising industries
A high level of skill in design programs (Figma, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Beginner-to-mid-level motion graphics skills with an appetite to strengthen this muscle
A high-end, editorial design aesthetic, with great attention to detail
A solid understanding of advertising best practices across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok and Snapchat
A strong foundation in typographic design and layouts
An ability to create, develop and maintain templates, design systems and brand guidelines
Strong time management skills 
An ability to collaborate with multiple creative and non-creative partners 
An ability to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment with tight deadlines
Experience in UX design, front-end web design, email marketing and print design are a plus
Experience concepting and/or executing video ads a plus

Our benefits:
Generous paid time off
401k matching
Comprehensive health plans for you and your family
Supplemental mental health benefits
Healthy snacks
Monthly wellness reimbursement 
Quarterly product allowance!