Job Description: Lead Product Designer
Company Industry: Retail E-commerce with B2B and B2C ( This role is focusing on the B2B part of the business)
Candidates must be located 3-hrs from one of the following locations markets: Bay Area, CA,Carlsbad, CA, Portland, OR, Seattle WA, Reston, VA, Dallas, TX, Northwest, Arkansas, Hoboken, NJ,
PREFERRED BACKGROUND: Enterprise experience solving complex design problems, design systems and agile experience
PORTFOLIO REQUIREMENT: *In-depth case studies to support work*
As a Lead Product Designer, you will help transform complex workflows and
information into easy-to-use experience design. You will use your knowledge of the
Design Thinking process to collaborate with partner teams, facilitate conversations,
create concepts, run design sprints, and build rapid prototypes to test and learn with
end users. You will focus on growing your strengths in storytelling to present your vision
and product design rationale in a compelling, convincing manner to the broader team.
You will create and champion a highly usable experience before delivering pixel-perfect
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you have...
- A strong design aesthetic that brings together brand expressions and systems thinking. You practice universal design and believe in inclusion.
- A demonstrable track record working cross-functionally with shipping successful products in a fast-paced environment. You thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- A strategic mindset and a system thinking approach to taking the complex and make it simple.
- Ability to produce great work in short timeframes, multi-task across different projects and platforms and adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the business.
- Experience facilitating Design Thinking in your cross-functional teams.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to motive teams and partners.
- Find joy in leading by doing. You inspire, coach, and contribute to our team culture.
- A self-starter mindset who is well organized and always looking to improve things.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Designing at the highest level of craft for a broad population of customers.
- Leading a program of work and collaborating seamlessly with cross-functional partners.
- Engaging the design research team at the right points during the design process to ensure the right insights inform the work.
- Constantly balancing business goals with user needs.
- Rapid prototyping and experimenting in a fast-paced environment.
- Multitasking across different projects and adapting to changing priorities.
- Creating scalable experiences in partnership with our Design System team.
- Working with our Design System team to expand the component library.
- Championing the Design Thinking philosophy throughout the business.
- Communicating effectively with kindness and empathy.
- Collaborating seamlessly with cross-functional partners.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends, in and out of retail.
- Degree in HCI, Information Architecture, Digital Design, or similar and at least 5-7 years of experience in product design.
- Have a fantastic portfolio of elegant design solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.