Our client is seeking a highly motivated Product Designer to support our X-Ray design system expansion to all screens (mobile, tablet, TV and web). Our ideal candidate has experience building design systems within Figma and has previous experience designing across multiple platforms, including mobile and TV. Your deliveries must be well organized and precise.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze customer problems and design delightful solutions that meet measurable business goals.
- Work closely with product and design teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and project stakeholders for review and feedback.
- Partner with development teams to build experiences: provide appropriate design specifications, create assets, and review finished interfaces.
- Experience designing interfaces for web, mobile, and living room devices.
- Proficiency in Figma-THIS IS A MUST HAVE
- Experience working within or building design systems.
- Highly organized in both the way they work and their file delivery
- Strong portfolio
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.