This is a remote position, but must be in PST.
Pay Range: $50/hr - $60/hr
Looking for a full-time (40hrs/week) Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist. The Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist will work with an agency at its pivotal growth point. They are a passionate, fast-paced team, developing innovative strategies for their clients.
The Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist's Job Responsibilities:
- Learn and understand the client’s business, industry, customers, products, services, and market(s).
- Conduct sales-focused discovery and research to support the development of well-informed strategic recommendations.
- Define client business goals and objectives in terms of sales, market share, competitor products, business challenges, and audience segmentation.
- Develop strategic recommendations for integrated digital marketing programs and campaigns that increase client sales, customer retention, brand recognition, and other related goals.
- Plan and produce pitch decks and facilitate client meetings to present and sell new work scopes.
- Guide the development of the Strategic Marketing and Design Plans in collaboration with other agency team members.
- Conduct account and strategic planning under monthly ongoing SLA agreements.
- Work to streamline client reporting with a focus to provide actionable insights.
- Conduct bi-weekly or monthly check-in meetings with other team members to inform and update them on the latest progress and new opportunities with clients.
- Keep current on emerging technology changes and innovations through formal and informal study, business, and professional publication consumption.
- Conduct quarterly and annual reports/check-ins with clients during face-to-face meetings.
- Work closely with the other team members to review analytics and present monthly reports with recommendations to clients to help achieve business goals.
- Write proposals for client assignments.
- Keep clients informed of the agency's impact on their business, continually creating and communicating value.
- Create, update and manage Client Account Profiles (CAPs).
- Communicate with the Project Management team members to ensure projects are executed efficiently and effectively for account-based clients.
- Review and provide support to the Project Management team during billing cycles, especially related to monthly ongoing SLAs.
The Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist's Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 7 years of digital marketing strategy consulting in Website Projects, Search Marketing, Content Marketing, Paid Media, Email Marketing, Social Media, Analytics, and other online marketing efforts.
- Ability to manage multiple active accounts at one time.
- Strong sales experience in working to grow client accounts on an annual basis.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong experience with multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage paid media, email, strategic content creation, and social.
- Have a solid understanding of data management, analytics, channel attribution, and client reporting.
- Knowledge and understanding of social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
You will want to read this fine print. Part of our mission is to take care of you, so we offer the best benefits. Unlike other staffing companies, we provide talent with the same benefits that our CEO gets. This includes:
- A choice of three major medical plans (including vision coverage) plus dental insurance
- Paid sick leave for all hourly talent in the U.S. and Canada
- 401(k) with a match and immediate vesting
- Exclusive employee discounts through Promo Code: Aquent
- Access to hundreds of professional development courses through Aquent Gymnasium
- And much more
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives.
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards!
LEARN MORE HERE