Aquent has an EXCITING opportunity for a UX Writer/UX Content Strategist in San Francsico, CA!
- 4+ years in UX content strategy, preferably working with E2E product strategy and microcopy – net-new program launches are a definite plus. (Pun intended.)
- A servant leader mentality.
- A demonstrated track record working cross-functionally, thinking strategically across the experience and shipping successful in-app experiences in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience facilitating content review and aligning stakeholders with your sound rationale. You find opportunities to flex to the needs of the program by refining the messaging.
- An appreciation for systems thinking and a keen eye for information architecture, from both a design and content lens.
- A positive mindset with a penchant for puzzles. You’re nimble and understand innately what ‘less is more’ means to the user.
- The ability to produce great work in short timeframes across different touchpoints and platforms and adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the business.
- The energy and empathy to motivate and support the team and your partners
- A knack for leading by doing, inspiring, mentoring and contributing to the design org's culture
- Crafting the strategic vision for the Walmart+ experience by understanding the customer's mental model throughout the journey.
- Leading UX content strategy for Walmart+ and working well with others.
- Solving complex problems with curiosity and openness.
- Collaborating seamlessly and flexibly with cross-functional partners to drive best-in-class thinking from all parts of the organization.
- Proactively soliciting, leveraging, and sharing design research, competitive insights and relevant metrics/KPIs to help shape the program.
- Thinking holistically across the Walmart ecosystem of experiences.