Our client a marketing agency focusing on huge home improvement retailier is seeking a project manager. This is a fulltime contract to perm role. 3 days a week onsite in the Atlanta office.
Salary range is $75-80k. Overall, candidates need creative PM experience (need to have worked on routing creative, marking up PDFs and working with designers), attention to detail and overall “get it done” positive attitude
This role is specific to off-shelf merchandising team on in-store signage for the company’s events, weekly promotions & quarterly end caps. Essentially, the PM will be the liaison between the signage manager and the RRD internal creative and print production teams. On a day-to-day basis, the PM will work closely with their client on varying project needs, including managing timelines & status trackers in excel, ensuring deadlines are not missed, reviewing and routing artwork to counterparts for approval, clear communication/follow up and communicating with various teams within the internal traffic manager, creative teams & print production manager to execute projects flawlessly and on-time. With this role, each project manager is responsible for tracking against multiple production calendars, managing art across multiple functional areas and adjusting timelines based on current status.
Key Attributes that will lead to success in this role:
● Experience working with creative teams & communicating client changes/requests, typically through PDF markups
● Client management in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
● Comfortability managing multiple timelines and projects at various stages of a project life cycle
● Ability to gauge priorities & shift deadlines based on current status, sometimes working against very tight deadlines
● Process- & Team-oriented while working independently and managing their own workload
● Ability to think critically and problem solve under pressure
● Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat