We are looking for a marketing analyst to join our team. If you enjoy strategic and analytical thinking, driving results through creativity and innovation, conducting market research, and managing performance and budgets, then we have the position for you!
The successful candidate will be comfortable working with team members of all levels and departments within the organization. You will be willing to share your opinions and insights with business leaders to affect decision making and technical solutions. You will be empowered to grow our local marketing channels by the development of best practices in local marketing. You will be challenged daily to solve problems in a new and creative way as we continually scale our existing properties and explore new services.
As Brand Analyst, you will engage with multi-disciplinary teams from Marketing, Operations, Finance, to outside Advertising Partners, and Media Agencies to develop, implement, measure, optimize, and report on top strategies for brands’ success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership.
You will be tasked with the strategy and implementation of our brand voice across 45 markets and branches. Your primary channels will be Traditional Mediums such as Linear TV, Out of Home Billboards, Radio, and Print, as well as digital channels such as YouTube, OTT, Email, and other innovative opportunities.
- Develop research, guidelines, and strategies to effectively build rapport with customers, increase brand awareness, and grow market share for our brands in their respective markets
- Identify and scale successful brand strategies across existing and future markets and channels including creative, print, OOH, linear streaming television, terrestrial and digital radio, and paid digital video, working closely with internal and external teams and stakeholders
- Provide departments and teams across the organization with the blueprint and tools for building strong brand equity in the brands’ respective markets and supporting future expansions
- Ensure consistent brand identity, presence and communication of each and all of the current and future our brands across multiple channels and markets
- Implement brand management infrastructure across current and future brands and markets for streamlined and effective budgeting, planning, execution, and analysis
- Consolidate and streamline brand planning, messaging, communication of service offerings and promotions, coordination, production, and implementation of advertising campaigns across portfolio of brands
- Identify and engage with media vendors and agencies to establish national accounts and oversee advantageous brand media placements for brands
- Monitor, analyze, and report on sales forecasts and financials relevant to brand performance to help inform traditional and broadcast media strategies and placements, working with internal and external partners to achieve brand and corporate goals
- Report on traditional and broadcast media performance to develop market strategies for growth, expansion, and acquisitions
- Evaluate brand image, conduct competitive research, and contribute to ideation and execution of print, broadcast, and organic brand and advertising programs
- Liaise with branches across the country to gain local insights that are shared with Director of Brand Marketing
- Administer brand marketing budget and report variances to Director of Brand Marketing
- Work with creative production teams and vendors to develop and maintain style guides, brand voice, messaging, and creative execution
- Work across brand team and markets to develop and execute multi-channel advertising campaigns specifically with TV, radio, streaming, online video and print
- Coordinate several marketing agencies to ensure brand purpose, messaging, and guidelines are maintained
- Coordinate execution of media plans with several agencies seamlessly and while maintaining best practices through standard operating procedures
- Provide feedback and analysis on key brand activity and input into future brand marketing activity, supporting corporate strategy and direction
- Manage media budget and resource requirements, including vendor negotiations and agreements
- Present results and build business cases of brand media impact for senior stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, public relations, business analytics or equivalent experience in a related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Deep media landscape understanding across online and offline channels with knowledge of both Brand and Performance media strategies down the customer funnel
- Experience measuring, tracking, and reporting brand media performance
- Agency and/or client-side experience managing agency partners
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience building new programs and processes where none have existed before
- Excellent project management experience and organizational skills
- Strong team player and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively