A global communications agency has an opportunity for a Vice President, Integrated Marketing and Client Relationship Lead to help lead a significant, high-profile integrated marketing program for a global brand and top client. This individual must have a deep understanding across the entire marketing mix and proven experience driving complex integrated programs and teams that combine the power of intelligence, creative, content, media, social, digital, partnerships and activations to deliver measurable client results. Ideally, this candidate would also have industry experience and knowledge in consumer technology, wireless and/or telecommunications.
- In partnership with the agency’s Client Marketing Lead, serve as the overall Integrated Marketing and Senior Program Director on a significant, high-profile integrated marketing program for a global brand and top client
- Serve as a partner, collaborator, and strategic counselor to client and senior agency client lead
- As a strategic counselor, serve as day-to-day lead and client contact for the program– and manage team on flawless program execution with an eye toward continually bringing clients big ideas and unconventional solutions to achieve their goals.
- Work with integrated team to provide client with proactive, integrated communications programs that consider a strategic use of all available channels and resources – intelligence, media and influencer relations, thought leadership, creative content, digital communications, social media strategy, paid, strategic partnerships, activations, etc.
- Analyze and anticipate clients’ business and communications needs as well as issues and foresee problems, and guide teams to provide support
- Develop and edit high quality and creative written materials, including messaging, recommendations, planning documents and executive communications.
- Review/assess industry trends to identify opportunities to inject clients into the current news cycle; drive story idea and content development.
- Foster strategic thinking within the team and consistently drive the team toward the highest possible caliber deliverables.
- Support and empower workstream/SME leads while also managing and mentoring junior team members toward personal and professional growth
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in developing and implementing integrated marketing and communications programs, including all facets of the marketing mix. Agency experience is a must.
- Acute understanding of and experience in integrated marketing and the worlds of advertising, public relations, and marketing. Proven ability to take creative, high impact ideas/concepts and translate them into actionable plans for successful and seamless execution.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with clients on day-to-day activities, managing large teams to execute integrated communications programs effectively, and drafting and implementing strategic marketing programs within budget.
- Ability to communicate clearly, persuasively and on the spot with senior-level clients and partners. Candidate should have experience building relationships and working in complex businesses and with diverse stakeholders effectively.
- Superior writing skills, with the ability to develop and edit high-quality materials.
- Demonstrated commitment to going the extra mile for clients and FH team members.
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – who is naturally innovative and comfortable being iterative and fast – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge or experience in consumer technology, telecommunications, especially wireless connectivity, and business to business marketing is a plus.