The Product Marketing Manager:
Supports the Product marketing department by developing product positioning strategies and campaigns to generate awareness, leads and sales of our products and services.
• Work closely with Product Management, Market Development and Director, Product Marketing to develop and implement annual global marketing plan including campaign objectives, and manage day-to-day campaign development, planning, creative design and goal development.
• Act as a central entry point for Product Management and Market Development regarding specific product lines.
• Partner with Product Management teams on specific product lines to develop and execute marketing and communications plans for both B2B and B2C audiences.
• Collaborate with internal and external creative agencies to develop creative and messaging for use in various marketing channels.
• Lead marketing meetings and planning sessions with guidance of Director, Product Marketing.
• Ensure consistent messaging across all candidate and school touch points related to specific product.
• Partner with Director, Corporate Brand Communications and Creative Services to ensure that global brand guidelines are implemented across all marketing initiatives.
• Gather ongoing market intelligence through research and other efforts on a global scale in collaboration with Market Development
• Analyze campaign metrics and results to develop actionable plans and to refine and/or develop new marketing strategies.
• Partner with Product Marketing and/or Market Development teams in the selection of market research agencies
• Work with Market Development, marketing operations, and marketing agencies to conduct research and proactively track, monitor, analyze and optimize campaign performance, making actionable recommendations for improvement.
• Continually interact with marketplace through customer interviews, conference attendance, and other one-on-one interactions.
• Provide direction and support for Regional offices and their digital marketing agencies, in developing and implementing annual marketing plans in support of Product Management goals and objectives.
• Other responsibilities and duties, as assigned.
TOP 3 THINGS YOU WANT TO SEE ON A RESUME:
• Four years of experience managing Product Marketing for a specific product line in a global marketplace.
• Strong messaging and creative to B2C audience specifically
• Excellent written & oral Communication within collaborative environment
• Adobe CS design and/or editing experience highly desirable (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)--will help immensely
(Familiarity with setting up emails inHubSpot a big plus)
EXAMPLE OF A DELIVERABLE THEY'D BE WORKING ON:
• 4 years’ experience in marketing or communications field; Or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or certification.
• Strong digital marketing experience, including working with marketing automation tools, website management, social media, and google analytics.
• Experience managing Product Marketing for a specific product line in a global marketplace.
• Experience with market research projects.
• Experience working on integrated marketing campaigns.
• Strong project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
• Exceptional organizational, project planning, and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team setting, and across external and internal stakeholder groups.
• Experience on a metrics-driven marketing team focused on lead generation and conversions.
• Ability to travel globally 10% of the time.