We have an EXCELLENT, TOP-PAYING opportnity for a Front End Developer / UX Designer. One of our Fortune 100 FinTech clients has a high-priority project that will run for 5-6 months and they're searching for well-qualified talent to help launch exciting new products. Candidates must be located in one of the following areas: Chicago, NYC, McLean or Richmond, VA, Plano, TX.
Who we are looking for:
-A systems thinker. As you translate user needs, style guides, and requirements into elegant solutions for complex problems, you’re not just thinking about the task at hand but about how your choices scale and fit within larger established systems and patterns.
- Passionate. You are genuinely interested in designing and building beautiful experiences that impact people’s lives. You make it your business to know as much as you can about the people you are designing for and make decisions based on their needs. You are also active within the design and engineering community, staying up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques.
- Collaborative. You enjoy working on agile teams with other creative thinkers, product managers and leaders. You’re a team player who puts the interest of the team above your own. You will collaborate with business analysts, product managers, developers and design teams on research activities, strategy sessions, ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts. You display a positive attitude and are excited to share your ideas with the team as well as listen to those of others.
-A storyteller. You’re able to develop clear and persuasive stories about your work that you share with a wide range of audiences, including business partners and stakeholders. You’re able to present research findings and concepts to your partners to help us get to world class solutions..
- Detail Oriented. You impress your teammates with the ability to pick out small nuances that no one else seems to notice. You’re proud to be pixel perfect and you’ve thought through every permutation of your micro-animations, transitions, compositions, loading sequences and ease of use to make the development process smooth for your users.
- Flexible. You know that projects can adjust at the drop of a hat, you are adaptable and welcome change.
What you’ll bring:
Develop user-facing features, next-gen pattern frameworks and new development processes.
Build modular layouts, reusable code and libraries for future use
Create and maintain automated tests to ensure quality and save time and money
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Help set technical standards and best practices for the creative team
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Sound and responsible marketing counseling and planning.
Conceptual visual / prototype creation of ideas spanning all areas of integrated communication, branding and interactive programs.
Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
Deliver a consistently superior creative product.
- At least 3 years of experience in web markup
- At least 3 years of experience HTML5
- At least 3 years of experience with ECMAScript 2020 +
- At least 3 years of experience with client-side scripting
- At least 3 years of experience in web design
- At least 3 years experience in web development.
- At least 3 years of experience in front-end design
- At least 3 years of experience with NodeJS
- At least 3 years of experience using Node JS to build processes and servers and back-end language.
- At least 3 years of experience with Angular, React and Vue.
- 3+ years of experience with information architecture
- 3+ years of experience incorporating analytics instrumentation and enable A/B testing.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing for user experience