We are currently seeking a Content Strategist to join our team. We are passionate about crafting effective customer conversations and shaping the direction of our user experience by giving content a voice in the design process.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be asked to handle a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Collaboration & Connection
- Collaborating with technology, product, and business teams to uncover customer and business needs - then translating them into intuitive and engaging digital experiences
- Participating in translating complex ideas into understandable concepts that evolve and enhance the product experience
- Advocating for the customer through human-centered design methods, ensuring our products speak their language
- Championing design-centered approaches grounded in product research and analysis, and always representing the perspective of content strategy
- Working with partners and teams across various geographies
- Embracing and advocating for an experience mindset - this is as important to the work as the results
- Discovery & Delivery
- Working with the research team to understand customer needs and define what information is needed throughout the user experience through usability and empathy studies
- Framing problems, defining insights, and designing new methodologies/practices to serve customer needs
- Creating new content experiences, and guiding others in the process
- Ensuring all content is clear, easy to understand, and written in natural language
- Adhering to compliance requirements using natural language and content standards
- Facilitating and participating in workshops with internal and external stakeholders to align with business needs
- Collaborating with other writers, UX designers, and visual designers to contribute to our internal design system, content strategy community of practice, best practices, and guidelines
- At least 4 years of experience with journalism, content creation, editorial, or information architecture disciplines
- Experience with content creation for cross channel experiences
- Comfortable working with a variety of business partners and delivering outcomes
- Familiarity with working in an established design system
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including: