Our client, a major brand, is delving into a massive UX project, and assembling a team of Design Strategists to help establish the roadmap for the creation and delivery of the product.
The Design team at is at the forefront of enriching our customers’ digital and physical experiences. Our client champions a thriving environment of collaboration, authenticity and healthy critique, in which they honor diversity of thought, create a culture of belonging, and elevate one another.
They are currently seeking a Design Strategist to join their team. They are passionate about human-centered design methods, advocating for user needs and delivering world-class products that redefine our customers day-to-day financial activities. If you’re an innovator and storyteller who embraces an environment where you can experiment, learn, and change banking for good, we would love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be asked to handle a variety of responsibilities, including:
Collaboration & Connection
- Collaborating with technology, product, and business teams to uncover customer and business needs - then translating them into intuitive and engaging digital experiences
- Participating in translating complex ideas into understandable concepts that evolve and enhance the product experience
- Advocating for the customer through human-centered design methodologies (like design research, workflows, process diagrams, service blueprinting, collaborative work session design and facilitation) to strategically define ideal banking experiences across in-person and digital touch points
- Championing prioritization of design-centered product enhancements grounded in research and analysis, such as design thinking and service design methodologies
- Connecting with design community peers by learning, sharing, and teaching
Discovery & Delivery
- Supporting early product definition by working with partners to participate in discovery sessions that uncover customer pain points and opportunities
- Demonstrated interest and aptitude in information architecture
- Participate in end-to-end product and experience by:
- Working with researchers to understand customer needs and define opportunities through usability and empathy studies
- Blueprinting existing and new digital and in-person experiences, identifying opportunities and solutions for improvement and experimentation
- Creating process and user flows, journey maps and interaction models
- Creating new - standards to contribute to our internal design system, best practices, and guidelines
- Supporting effective storytelling and presentation of visual concepts to various stakeholders