HYBRID MODEL ( 2 DAYS IN OFFICE RESTON,VA)
• Serve as project manager for marketing related initiatives.
o Execute project planning process for key research deliverables, departmental newsletters, and webinars.
o Establish schedules/timelines as needed and manage deadlines to keep projects on track.
o Coordinate work between S&IE team and Central Marketing; Align schedules, facilitate documentation and be a central point of contact and continuity.
o Act as the S&IE team’s Trello and Marketing Ops subject matter expert and primary point of contact.
• Operate as logistics manager for Key partnership and strategic alliances’ engagement.
o Manage Memorandums of Understanding, including initiation/creation, logging, payments and tracking of agreements.
o Create and maintain templates that can be leveraged for regional partnerships.
o In collaboration with regions and other stakeholders, coordinate logistics for partner
events supported/enabled by S&IE including but not limited to booth aesthetics, pre/post event communication, and the identification and shipment of collateral/resources needed for field presence.
o Conduct annual ROI evaluation of partnership agreements.
• In collaboration with key stakeholders, create and execute against a communication strategy to maximize consumption and utility of key deliverables.
o In partnership with project owners and Central marketing, develop and implement communication campaigns and strategies (to include a social media strategy) to amplify company values as a strategic partner; Ensure that strategy optimizes content across S&IE.
o Define key performance indicators for each communication channel to determine a campaign's level of success.
- Analyze engagement data to identify trends in customer interactions and inform future production deliverables.
• Develop and maintain departmental websites (internal and external).
o Conduct routine audits of external departmental webpages to assess for relevance, completeness, and timeliness of content; build/update pages as needed.
o Develop, organize, and administer department’s COMPASS content.
• Provide limited administrative support for team.
o Manage email@example.com email account.
o Provide logistical support for industry taskforces and advisory groups.
o Submit and track invoices.
o Coordinate weekly S&IE update to Market Development.
o Other responsibilities and duties, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree; Or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
• 2 years of professional work experience, preferably marketing or operations oriented.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
• Excellent project planning, and time management skills with careful attention to detail.
• Excellent writing, editing, proofing, and grammar skills.
• Strong online marketing and business aptitude.
• Familiarity of relevant tools, including marketing automation and email platforms, content management systems, internet technologies, and social media sites.
• A strong team player. Adaptable.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team setting, and across external and internal stakeholder groups.
• Strong analytical and multitasking capabilities.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• A self-starter with the ability to work proactively and independently.
• Proficiency with Power BI.
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, competing demands, and shifting priorities.
• Ability to understand and edit HTML coding at basic level.
• Familiarity with Trello project management platform and HubSpot.
• Experience managing web sites, social media and print media.