My client, a fin-tech start-up is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to drive engagement and deliver on advertising campaigns. You will have great ideas and be able to motivate a large team.
You will be overseeing the marketing channels, whilst also managing all the business marketing needs.
What We're Looking For
We are seeking a dedicated Senior Marketing Manager professional to join our London based team! The core objective of this role is to drive and deliver solutions with a hands-on approach for the business, while also leading and coordinating multiple campaigns and moving pieces! This role will require the individual to be able to think on their feet, multitask, lead by example and have a deep understanding of both Fintech, startup marketing and cryptocurrencies.
In this role, you will have an exciting opportunity to be a part of an organisation that is changing the world. You'll work alongside a team of marketing professionals and management who are passionate about building a new financial global monetary system. You will need to have proven knowledge of all marketing technology including but not limited to: Salesforce, Pardot, google analytics, wordpress, appsflyer, mailchimp and SEO just to name a few!
This role requires someone who is self-motivated, self-organised and enjoys helping provide exceptional service as part of a team. This is a career-defining opportunity to take the position and make it yours while creating success in a cutting edge industry!
- Drive marketing strategies and manage the planning, implementation, and execution of marketing plans and supporting integrated marketing communication campaigns for WorldRemit.
- Training and development of the global marketing team.
- Make the difference with defining smart, effective and differentiating online.
- Marketing strategies for global platforms.
- Develop a scalable and highly automated online marketing set-up to further.
- Optimize the marketing investment.
- Create an environment where we expect you to try and test new things and learn from that every day with the team.
- Define and implement automation strategy for our advertising campaigns.
- Develop outreach and PR strategy to increase acquisition and grow the brand.
- Identify the optimal (attributed) channel mix for the optimal performance.
- Identify and act on high impact opportunities.
- Leading the marketing team, with a big focus on performance.
- 5 years Fintech experience minimum.
- Must have a proven background working within successful Fintech marketing teams.
- Ability to Lead teams with proven success and a hand-on approach.
- The ability to be hands-on while providing direct and practical solutions.
- Deep knowledge of all marketing technology and analytics.
- Passionate, organised, driven and self-motivated.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. email@example.com
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.