FANTASTIC AGENCY BRAND DIRECTOR OPPORTUNITY @ "Small but Mighty" Brand Agency
Great Opportunity to Make an Immediate Impact on one of their Top Clients
Our client, a "small but mighty" integrated agency is looking for a Brand Director to lead and manage cross-functional teams to serve and grow one of their most important clients and help to make their brand matter. The primary responsibilities focus on account and relationship management for the premier portfolio account for the firm. The client the company has entrusted the company and the Brand Director with a broad range of brand management, executive, marketing, and event support. There is a diverse range of responsibilities including qualitative research projects, high-touch executive and board support, program management, leadership, and
oversight of the account team to ensure flawless execution. This role is perfect for someone who has deep experience and a passion for developing lasting, productive relationships in a fast-paced, deadline-driven working environment, and leading a cross-functional team to successful implementation of all client initiatives.
Overall leading and managing the account, account and resource strategy, and stewardship of the portfolio.
• Direct account of the core creative team, along with video, digital marketing, web, and content strategy teams in the agency, for delivery of multiple client retainer scopes of work, including brand and executive communications, website leadership, digital marketing, social media, physical and digital conference activities, marketing and strategy projects. Role includes governance and brand stewardship.
• Manage the development and implementation of client’s senior executive needs ranging from communications to board support at script/presentation support.
• Provide consultative support, thought leadership, and strategic input to the senior leadership team and the marketing team.
• Provide leadership to drive communication and collaboraton in a matrixed organization, i.e.lead meetings, facilitate communication, and work across the organizations to ensure brand alignment, customer focus, and meet marketing
• Participate in global brand initiatives as appropriate
• Responsible for managing budgets, including retainer allocation and forecasting, as well as identifying areas of growth for the account
• Lead the retainer contract renewal process with the client each fall for January – December fiscal year.
• Direct the Brand Manager for support across the client, focusing on project management, project intake, and team execution to meet high-volume client demands
CONSULTING ACCOUNT SUPERVISION:
Responsible for overall management, requirements and execution for the account
• Oversees relationship, serving as the primary day-to-day client contact
• Accountable for invoicing, account financials, forecasting, and profitability, coordinating with client for review of financials monthly
• Direct the account Client Service Team to ensure client initiatives are on time and on budget
• Develops and maintain strong relationships with client senior leadership team and functional staff —maintaining a thorough understanding of intellectual property, products, and brands, and consistently executing on assigned deliverables that drive the business
• Manage and assist in the development of client service staff assigned to the account