We are growing and are looking for a rare combination of product marketing and customer experience skills. Reporting to the General Manager, this full-time, permanent role will collaboratively work with other team members to creatively bring early-stage products to market and validate and enable community engagement for existing ones. Moreover, this role will also work with software providers to undertake customer experience and service improvements. This is an exciting opportunity to become a key team member of an early-stage company with the financial backing of major corporations.
Our ideal candidate is a creative product marketing professional who cares about our customers and our planet.
· You’ve worked with product developers to test a product both internally and externally through multiple development phases (prototype to mature product).
· You’re a content creator who knows how to use social media, blogs, case studies, landing pages to describe or validate a new or existing product.
· You’ve developed or guided pricing and promotion initiatives.
· You’ve worked with product development & sales teams by conducting research & adapting to
· changing market demands and user behaviors.
· You’re able to provide guidance on how messaging and brand positioning can align with the direction of the product roadmap or value proposition.
· You know how to leverage data to inform product direction, stay on top of customer needs, and arrive at the root of real problems (e.g., managing, monitoring, and responding to customer reviews).
· You’ve used CRM and other tools to perform data analysis and deliver customer campaigns.
· You’ve applied creative ideas to increase brand awareness and reach and understand the return on
· customer experience before investing in them.
· You’ve supported the development & management of Apps & other software (incl. vendor mgmt.)
· You stay on top of the latest industry & technology trends.
· You’re passionate about sustainability and cleantech.
Qualifications and Experience
· Min. bachelor's degree.
· 5+ years of product marketing experience (startup experience is an asset).
· Experience developing marketing strategies from early stages (MVPs) to mature products.
· Demonstrated experience using social media tools and traditional media.
· Demonstrated experience with customer analytics and data tools.
· Eligible to work in Canada.
What we offer:
· Become a key team member of a high-growth start-up (backed by two of North America's largest clean energy leaders
· Opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the environment and revolution of the transportation industry.
· Competitive salary and benefits package including healthcare coverage from day one.