The Regional Solutions Partner (RSP) role provides an outstanding opportunity to work with the world's largest global multi-channel advertisers: managing key relationships, providing platform and product expertise, media and measurement strategy and identifying innovative opportunities.
Success in the Regional Solutions Partner position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, deep product knowledge and curiosity and exceptional cross functional relationship skills.
This position is based in London
· Maximize clients’ investment on Facebook and Instagram by creating proven best practice guidelines & identify opportunities to drive incremental investment
. Codify complex data analysis into business insight to drive action and results
· Build internal community to secure support, drive scaled learnings and cross regional sharing
· Partner with priority markets to ensure all teams are aligned on the account priorities and tracking against them –providing interventional support where needed
· Lead XFN project management, e.g. Marketing Science, Marketing Intelligence, Product teams and influence product roadmap based on regional client needs and challenges
· Build and manage relationships with key clients and media agency partners
· Media Planning, Strategy & Measurement, and Optimization
· Define best practices targets and tracking based on client business goals and optimum success on the platform
· Work with the partner's cross functional resources to define regional learning agenda and help to activate this with regional & local teams
· Developing best in class capability building programs to empower local markets to drive optimal media adoption at scale.
· Unlock innovation opportunities (alpha/betas) and partner with local Facebook teams for execution. Scale learnings to markets.
· 6+ years of experience in marketing or media
· Ideally experience supporting both Brand and DR related industries
· Experience working effectively with cross functional teams at all levels of management
· Proven track record of delivering against targets
· Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
· Exceptional data story telling and client presentation skills with the ability to confidently present in front of large-scale audiences
· Ability to build strong relationships and influence cross functionally
· Knowledge of FMCG industry a plus
· Advanced Excel skills, experience with analysing datasets and delivering actionable insight
· Ability to be both strategic and at the same time operational to implement project
- Team is health and beauty
- Manage the global partnerships in EMEA
- Working on LEADING BEAUTY AND HEALTHCARE CLIENTS
- Working with the regional client partners for both accounts
- Working on delivering media effectiveness, measurements and innovations
- Work with cross functional teams i.e product, measurement teams
- Need to be a good collaborator
- You will need partner well with sales teams within the different markets
- There will be work within the global teams
- Updates on the progress on the projects and tasks that are happening
- They will be part of the health and beauty team which if made of 10 people
- Team is very supportive and open
- They will need to have a strong understanding on digital media
- Ability to work with large scale clients
- Someone for a media background is the preference
- Account managers in media agencies and used to dealing with the client directly
- Great if they worked with health and beauty clients before but not essentials
- Working with multi national clients is essentials
- Understanding of online e-commerce would be useful in this role
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.