This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working in either the Central London or Maidenhead offices (depending on your preference), once offices reopen again.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays
** For this role, you must have Project Management experience working on an eSignature platform **
Our eSignature platform allows our customers to nearly eliminate the time spent collecting and following up for signatures. With our eSignature platform, customers can quickly get contracts and forms e-signed, so they can focus their time on more productive ways to grow their business.
This is a superb opportunity to join a new and fast growing team within Consulting! We are looking for a dedicated and ambitious Project Manager to work with our European customers within the our eSignature platform Consulting team. The team is responsible for providing expert skills in the implementation of our eSignature platform, solution offering, as well as integrating complementary enterprise solutions and clients' existing IT infrastructure. We encourage our team to be creative, collaborative, and committed to delivering outstanding experiences for our customers.
The Project Manager works at multiple levels with customers and our colleagues, delivering both implementation and post implementation projects. Our customers have access to our Professional Services Subscription throughout their license term, meaning that Project Managers stay engaged with them to ensure not just successful implementations, but successful business outcomes.
What you’ll do
- Lead all aspects of implementation project delivery, from helping capture requirements and defining scope, to managing onshore and offshore resources to the delivery plan, as well as reporting progress, risks, and achievements throughout.
- Manage multiple engagements, at various stages of progression, across multiple customers at any one time.
- Become a specialist in our agile delivery model, leading the team in sprint planning, exercising project control and coordinating resources across customers and sprints.
- Build strong relationships and communicate effectively across the customer's ecosystem (e.g. business owners, engineers, project operations, project managers and product management).
- Be an advocate for your customer internally, helping to resolve issues by working across our Services, Support, Product & Sales teams.
- Understand the use cases of our customers and help them achieve great outcomes, which in turn lead to successful adoption, expanded usage and renewal of our software
- Be a vocal member of the team, lead sprint retrospectives, contribute innovations, new ways of working and help us continually improve.
What you need to succeed
- Some form of Project Management experience with an eSignature platform.
Minimum 5 years of prior experience in a client-facing Project Management role.
- Prior experience of leading SaaS implementation projects, as well as effectively managing the roll out and adoption of the new solution.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, resolve them quickly and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- An innovative thinker, collaborative business partner, who is well-organized and detail oriented with strong presentation and reporting skills.
- Practical experience of running agile development projects.
- Ability to successfully manage project teams through ambiguity.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working with off-shore teams.
- Knowledge and experience of key integration points such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Sharepoint, Workday as well as document generation solutions such as Nintex and Conga.
- Certified ScrumMaster, PMP Certification.
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.