A well-known agency is looking for an Account Supervisor to work on its B2B tech client. This is a full-time job and can be 100% remote but candidates must NOT reside in California or New York.
· Nurture client relationships through regular in person and virtual engagements. You need to be the consummate professional and not afraid to ask tough questions and share ideas and insights.
· Develop documentation including project briefs, creative briefs, conference reports and status reports.
· Actively partner with teams in other departments: strategy, creative, project management.
· Oversee fiscal responsibility for assigned accounts including billings, change orders, and SOW review and approvals.
· Keep CRM updated and track activity.
· This is not a branding role; you will be focused on marketing programs and content.
· A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in account management. Agency experience highly desired, or internal marketing at a large tech company (such as Microsoft, Google, etc).
· Curiosity to research and understand new trends in B2B technology and marketing best practices.
· Foundational understanding e of B2B marketing tactics: content marketing, email nurture campaigns, SEO, SEM, paid and organic social, third-party publisher content, marketing metrics and measurement.
· Adept at measuring marketing success against goals and KPIs.
· Ability to manage revenue reporting and forecasting.