As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the product.
• Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
• Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable
• Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
• Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
• Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
• Partner with Product Managers, engineers, researchers, and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Front-end programming
• Experience in building and shipping applications or software
• Provide URL featuring examples of interaction design work
• Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field required.
o Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
1. Excellent design thinking
2. Expert crafting and interaction design skills
3. Ability to convert requirements into usable designs
o Good to have skills:
1. Experience working in 3D applications or Platforms (i.e.: Unity, Unreal, etc.)
o What makes this role interesting?
- This team will get to define the gold standard for media consumption in VR
o Unique selling points
- Work with a small team of talented ICs and prototypers to bring the designs to production
o Value added or experience gained
- Learn to work in VR and across different platforms (mobile to VR, etc)